I was visiting DC for the 4th with my family (12 people total) and my wife found this Westin on their website… This was our first trip to DC (for pleasure) on the 4th and wanted all the kids to have a great time and experience what it means to here in DC. We ended up with 3 rooms and all were the double beds, they were good size rooms and very clean. Being July in DC it was very hot and humid so we were pleased to find the hotel had a second floor roof top pool and we used it every afternoon to help us cool off before dinner, which we were able to walk to every night…
This is a solid 4 star level Westin and you get what you would expect as far as good service, very clean rooms, and one of the best locations in the city in a more residential neighborhood… Thanks Westin Georgetown team! We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Georgetown's shops and restaurants, Kennedy Center, Dupont Circle, and the White House, The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. is a refreshing choice for travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.