I stayed here for a conference. the rooms were wonderful, the staff very attentive, the banquet food was far above expectations and conference rooms were comfortable.
Personally I would not consider this in Georgetown but you could walk to Georgetown. There were always cabs available, which is a huge plus for DC hotels. i am not sure if this is regular or because the conference organizers made some special requests - I know that was the case one day when all attendees were heading to Capitol Hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Georgetown's shops and restaurants, Kennedy Center, Dupont Circle, and the White House, The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. is a refreshing choice for travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin