My husband and I visited in August of 2008 while the hotel was under renovation. Loved the trademark Heavenly bed, loved the shower (so many hotels have issues with varying water temp & pressure), and the service was great. I would avoid DC in the swampy hot season, but we had a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Georgetown's shops and restaurants, Kennedy Center, Dupont Circle, and the White House, The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. is a refreshing choice for travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin