Staff are really friendly, whilst booking in I turn round to find my children deep in conversation with one of the porters. Aldo on the desk was helping me plan the rest of my trip so it was a nice pleasant change for staff to make time for you.
The rooms are comfortable and cosy but the downside is that the music in the corridor plays all night and I could hear it all night! Not a very restful sleep
The hotel is in a very nice area and felt a relaxing place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin