We stayed here one weekend night in October and found this hotel has a lot going for it. We were upgraded without asking into one of their exercise rooms. It had weights an exercise bike and yoga equipment as well as exercise videos so you could have a nice workout in your own room. The room was oversized so even with all of the equipment there was plenty of room.
It had everything you would expect at a Westin, accomodating staff, clean updated facilities and a nice/bar restaurant in the basement. We had breakfast there and it was quite good and considering everything pretty reasonably priced too.
Now for the location, it is convenient approximately equal distance to Foggy Bottom, DuPont Circle and Georgetown. But in spite of being in the middle of everything or perhaps because of it, it is pretty dead in the area right around the hotel. We walked around looking for a nice neighborhood restaurant and didn't find one we liked until we had walked all the way to Dupont Circle. So if you're thinking you can stay here and just step out of the hotel for a quick meal and drink it's not going to happen.
Still a nice Westin and I would reccomend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood and Booking.com so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin