We were smart enough to upgrade to a corner suite for our six night stay, a good choice, very roomy and well appointed. Bed was fine, shower good, room was clean and fridge/microwave/extra counter space was very nice. I think my only complaint would be regarding housekeeping; we found we had to ask for things that really should be replenished automatically. For instance, tissues and even TP had to be requested on day three of our stay since it hadn't been replenished. No attention was paid to coffee supplies, but I went to the second floor for extra sugar packets and tea bags myself and restocked. And, in case you are wondering, we did tip daily. The location of the hotel is excellent - 1 1/2 blocks from the Metro, Harris Teeter mega-grocery only a few doors down (with a nice wine and beer selection as well as a hot food and salad bar), and some decent food and coffee choices on the same block. We would stay here again for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc/Us Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc/Us Capitol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Washington, DC, the new 13-story Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol is in a prime location just one metro rail stop from Union Station - the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak. We are located just one block from the New York Ave/Florida Ave/Gallaudet University red line metro station. Guest rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol showcase a modern décor, which include the cutting-edge Garden Sleep System®, which features bedding of 100% New Zealand virgin wool, a mattress that adjusts to the contours of your body, and a dial that can adjust the firmness of your mattress. Your guest room at our Capitol Hill hotel also features complimentary high-speed internet access - both wired and wireless, a high-definition LCD television, a Herman Miller ergonomic chair and a modern work desk. For our in-room dining, take advantage of room service from our exclusive in-house restaurant, Todd Gray Watershed, featuring fresh eastern seaboard seafood offerings such as new England Clam Chowder, po boys with oysters from Virginia, and lobster rolls from Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.