“Best food ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
712 7th Street Northwest, Washington DC, DC DC 20001 (Downtown / Chinatown)
+1 202-347-0276
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,866 of 2,700 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Description: High Quality Casual Dining in the heart of Washington, DC.
Deal, United Kingdom
“Best food ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ate at Ruby's Tuesday twice now and both meals have been fantastic,first night my friend had the rib eye steak with fries and my self I had a rack of ribs with bacon shrimps,fantastic all I can say and we either eat there the nxt day after a day at the auto show we popped in for a meal again I would recommend the steakhouse burger very good,all I can say is both time excellent food excellent service and eithen excellent advice bout a shopping trip overall brilliant

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Havelock
“Ruby Tuesday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Good food, friendly staff and fair pricing. But I was at the Ruby Tuesday in Upper Marlboro, MD. It's easy acces from the hotel in Largo only about 3 miles away.

Visited February 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Horrible Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Where do I begin...after leaving the Convention Center, my friends and I wanted to eat a great dinner to wrap up the night. We headed to Chinatown and went into Ruby Tuesday. I love Ruby Tuesday and never had a problem until Friday night. The front wait staff was very friendly and seated us promptly. Kudos! However, our waiter however was horrible. We should have known when the first greeting is, "If I forget some things, don't hesitate to keep reminding me." Not a great first impression. After bringing us hot tea, we hardly saw him again. He did not check on us at all while we sat and waited for food. It took over 40 minutes to even get our food. We all ordered simple items: soup, chicken, salad, and quesadilla. When it was time to check out, it took the waiter 20 minutes to get the checks. The manager had to check on us twice before we finally received checks. Needless to say, I will not return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We dined at Ruby Tuesday and everything went wrong, the waitress firstly for the order wrong and only bought one main meal. We ordered a bottle of wine and after chasing her, we were given 2 glasses, she was unaware that they sold bottles, no water ever arrived at our table, I guess we should be grateful that we of anything, and lastly she disappeared with our bill and we had to chase at the front counter When we explained to them this comedy of errors there was NO apology . I will never dine there again

VA
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Myself and four of my friends visited this location and we arrived at this location a little after 4. My friends and I were in DC traveling and we decided to choose a restaurant that we were familiar with. We love the Ruby Tuesday close to our hometown and needless to say we were surprised and extremely disappointed in the service that we received. Our server Duy was horrible. First of all it took us more than an hour and a half to get our food and then when we got it -all of our food was cold or burned. I ordered the salmon and after tasting it, discovered it was cold. I reported it to the manager, named Nana and he told me that he was going to have another meal fixed. Needless to say, when it was brought out it was the exact same salmon that I sent back ( I knew because I had eaten off of it). I hope that it is not Ruby Tuesday's policy to put food that has already come into the dining room back onto the grill. I told them to take it back and I ended up with nothing after 2 1/2 - 3 hr wait. Another manager, Edmond offered to remake it but he informed me that he would still have to charge me. At this present time, I have lost faith in this company and I will not be returning to any locations and will inform everyone I can of the experience that I had.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere