The food actually tastes surprisingly good. The downside is the portion is a little small (I would suggest at least 3 dishes per person) and it's pricey.
What I recommend ordering:
- Skirt Yakimono: this grilled skirt steak is out of this world when you order it medium rare
- Fire Cracker Maki: if you like shrimp tempura, try this
- Crossroads Tacos
- Nigiri: my husband had Suzuki and he said it was really good
What I would not recommend:
- California Maki: it tastes ok, but given the price, I would suggest picking something else
- Five Spiced Chocolate Souffle Cake: I love chocolate and dessert but I don't like this at all
Overall, great food and good service, I can't wait to go back.
If you own or manage Zentan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.