“PERFECT!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Washington DC
Executive Apartments
Save Saved
You added Executive Apartments to your Saves list
2600 Crystal Drive, Suite 1717, Washington DC, DC 22202   |
Ranked #109 of 130 hotels in Washington DC
Bern, Switzerland
“PERFECT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

It was just the PERFECT stay! It's such a great value/money deal, I / we would most definitely go back. It'd even be a nice place for living, since it's an apartment and not a hotel. The rooms are spotless and incredibly clean and spacious (enough). There is everything you could need, even a washing mashine/dryer. And parking is free! Also, there are services in the house you can use too - a roof top pool (nice view!), a lounge, a cinema room!!!, etc.! :) really loved it. And the metro is so close, maybe a 3' walk. And still very close from the city.

• Stayed August 2013

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We decided to rent an apartment for our last trip to DC so that we could all be together as a family. I have a son and daughter-in-law living in Crystal City and a daughter living in Woodley Park. After looking A LOT I finally found Executive Apartments, don't even know how. Gina was my first contact and she was wonderful. She knew the area around my son's apartment and quickly recommended a 2 bedroom/2 bath at The Gramercy. The rate was the same or cheaper than area hotels. And with the space in the apartment we could all be together if we had wanted. As it turned out only our daughter stayed with us because it was so close to our son's home. We were upgraded to a little bigger apt a few days before we checked in but I believe either would have been good. There was plenty of room for 5 to sit in the living room or at the table to eat so we spent exactly what I wanted, family time together. There is 24 hour concierge so check in is a breeze and free parking, If you have never been to DC, this is a big deal!
The apartment was spotless and everything was in excellent condition and comfortable. The kitchen is well stocked and I cooked a lot and found everything I needed. The location of The Gramercy is great, near shopping and a metro stop. There was even a nice surprise with the view from #1132. There is a rooftop pool and workout room available. It was too cold to swim but we did like the ice-cream social for Memorial Day.
I really don't see us staying any place else on what will be many trips to DC to see our children.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We absolutely loved our stay in a 2bedroom apartment at the Avenue. The apartment was modern, spacious and comfy with all the amenities anyone would ever need. It is located in Foggy Bottom which was a lovely neighborhood. We particularly loved the Whole Foods store right next to the building with all ranges of organic food. The building is surrounded by so many nice restaurants but the apartment was so nice and the kitchen so well equipped that we made and had most of our meals inside. The other great thing about this place was that it was very close to the metro station and we could get to all tourist sites in minutes. I would definitely stay with the Executive Apartment again if I ever come back to DC.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Wilsonville, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I visited DC for a weekend in January to see friends, and our experience renting from Executive Apartments was, again, wonderful. Our apartment was clean, nicely furnished and had all the comforts of home. We needed a car to maximize our time and really appreciate that parking is located in the apartment basement and FREE! The Gramercy was conveniently located between Crystal City and Pentagon City (a short walk to Pentagon City Mall) and the Metro, and easy access to Route 1 or I-395. I highly recommend this for business or family visits to DC.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great, clean 2 bedroom, 2 bath accommodations in Pentagon City. Location was ideal, safe and walkable area. Great access to Costco, upscale shopping mall, Metro, Reagan Airport, DC sites. Would highly recommend this apartment.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Many thanks to Col. Joe and his team for our great stay in the Washington area at The Metropolitan (Pentagon City). We stayed for 4 nights with our four-year old and couldn't have asked for a better spot. Clean, comfortable, and accessible - mere steps to the mall and Pentagon City Metro station providing easy access to all the things to see and do in DC. Definitely will stay again if in the area.

NOTE: this is not for folks who want their bed made everyday, room service, and a front desk at their beckon call. This is a furnished apartment, you need to make your bed, etc. However, it's a fantastic option if you like to make your own meals and not worry about driving/parking/hotel life... Definitely something to think about before booking.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I went on a business trip to Washington, DC a couple of months ago. Initially I had hard time finding suitable accommodation (due to a short notice). All hotels with free Wi-fi and close proximity to Crystal City were extremely expensive. I decided to look for alternative options for corporate housing and found Executive Apartments. Their website looked a bit outdated and it put me off a bit; however, once the booking was made online and I stayed in a fully furnished corporate apartment (I've never rented a short stay apartment before), I must admit that the quality of service was stellar! I was so pleased with my stay that I actually decided to leave a review here. Thank you!

Room Tip: Book online. If not available, give them a call.