I have stayed at the W Washington, DC many times and each stay I'm reminded why it's my number one hotel whenever I stay in Washington, DC.
* Amazing customer service. They really do go out of there way to take care of you.
* Great location. Across the street from U.S. Treasury Dept. and The White House. Just a few blocks walk to the National Mall. Taxis are easy to get if you need to go further out.
* The Rooftop lounge is the most partying and happening place in Washington, DC. Even on weeknights, it's a fun and festive place with a great view of Washington Monument and other DC landmarks.
This hotel is everything you expect in the standard of modern, hip, and contemporary looking hotel. The W Washington will make you not feel like leaving. I I give it five stars!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to W Washington DC, a hotel beyond expectations. Next to the White House, the most powerful suits - pinstripes and black lace-rendezvous at W Washington DC, where Italian Renaissance meets modern cool. With commanding rooftop views of major landmarks, W-Gate is all about stately indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your W Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- w Hotels Washington Dc