My wife and I spent four days at Aunt Beas Little White House B&B over the Christmas holiday season. We both found the experience to be extremely pleasant. Its location is a very short walk from a Washington DC metro station. It is also within walking distance for both excellent sit-down and take-out restaurants. There is also a market very close. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The price is reasonable and the breakfast is both delicious and healthy.
One of the things we enjoyed the most is talking with the other guests in the morning. It was a fascinating mix of international guests. Gerald is also a wonderful person to talk with, as he’s led an extremely interesting life. He’s also quite knowledgeable about everything in the Washington DC area.
I would highly recommend Aunt Beas Little White House B&B as a place to stay when visiting Washington DC. Its location and amenities combine to provide a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Aunt Beas Little White House Hotel Washington Dc
- Aunt Beas Little White House Hotel
- Aunt Beas Little White House Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and cozy inn located two blocks from the red line metro and 15 minutes from DuPont Circle. Close to Catholic University and 10 minutes to Union Station. Complimentary fully cooked breakfast included with your stay. Located in the NE section of DC commercial and residential neighborhood - very safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Aunt Beas Little White House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.