Gerald & Jane are very friendly, helpful people. They even let us in when we had problems with finding our friends & the RV when we were already checked out. A pity: breakfast is always the same. a bit of change would be nice, for sure when you stay more than 1 night. Maybe G sometimes talks too much (about himself). Location is great! 5min walk from metro station & it's a big red line which brings you directly to the mall. 2min from pharmacy and little store (drinks, cookies...) Our bed was rather small for two persons, but we like to lay near each other ;-).
- Also Known As:
- Aunt Beas Little White House Hotel Washington Dc
- Aunt Beas Little White House Hotel
- Aunt Beas Little White House Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and cozy inn located two blocks from the red line metro and 15 minutes from DuPont Circle. Close to Catholic University and 10 minutes to Union Station. Complimentary fully cooked breakfast included with your stay. Located in the NE section of DC commercial and residential neighborhood - very safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Aunt Beas Little White House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.