“Fantastic - highly recommended.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aunt Beas Little White House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Washington DC
Aunt Beas Little White House B&B
You added Aunt Beas Little White House B&B to your Saves list
3619 12th St NE, Washington DC, DC 20017   |
Ranked #21 of 33 Washington DC B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - highly recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Cannot fault this place & Gerald is the most helpful person. On arrival he went through how to get around Washington & gave us tips on where to go which we found extremely helpful. The location isnt central but is only a short walk to the tube station. The rooms are spacious & the, shared, bathroom is clean.
Would stay again if i went back to Washington

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I highly reccommend this accommodation in Washington, DC:

My room and the bathroom were very clean. The breakfast was great and the perfect beginning of a long day exploring the city. It's just a short ride to Union Station by Metro and the owner of the B&B is very friendly and helpful!
I also enjoyed the free internet access (wireless) and the TV in my room to relax in the evening.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

What a lovely charming B & B. Convenient to all parts of DC. Dynamic breakfast, quite extensive and well served. The room was nicely appointed with comfortable beds and very clean. The shared bathroom was spotless and always available. Gerald, the host was very informative and knowledgeable regarding what to do and how to get there in DC. Bravo

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

Gerald is most hospitable. Breakfasts are amazing-especially the bowl of fresh cut up fruit. The bedroom was very comfortable and the bathroom was spotlessly clean. Very easy to get around by Metro. Lovely front porch to smoke on if you are so inclined(as I was). Highly recommend Aunt Bea's!!!

Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
New Zealand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

I had seen such good reviews about this place so was a bit disappointed. The breakfast was very good, however the shower was broken, the area I felt was unsafe (although the owner stated nothing had happened to the quests). However I would not return to this place at night on my own. I had forgotten several of the rules of the house and a 'post-it' note was placed on my door to remind me of the rules (I had forgotton to close the bathroom door when I left it). I appreciate it was for the other guests, but placing notes on doors I felt was odd. I didn't not feel safe here, and left early with a promise of a refund, which unfortunately I never received.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
kentonvac, Owner at Aunt Beas Little White House B&B, responded to this review, May 9, 2011
I am very sorry this guest was not satisfied with her stay. I do feel a person traveling alone in a major city needs to be aware and always caution guests that while our neighborhood has a low crime rate it is best to be alert.. I did leave a note about leaving the bathroom door open after use so other guest know it is available and I was surprised this upset this guest as it was for everyones benifit. I am endeavoring to arrange a refund for the guest as she booked through an agency in Ireland and will contiue to do so. I appreciate the guest overall fairness in the comments. ncerely, Gerald, Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

Aunt Bea's was fantastic. Great value for money and owner Gerald was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Breakfast was lovely (fruit salad, bacon, yogurts etc) and transport links were good. Rooms were clean and comfortable with their own TVs. It was nice to be just outside DC.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Baldwin, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

Gerald was a knowledgeable, warm host. Provided great information as far as local attractions, suggested restaurant, location of metro.

Breakfast was healthy and delicious - especially the fruit smoothies! (Although I am not averse to an unhealthy breakfast now and again!)

Room was large and comfortable, place was immaculately clean. Loved having bottled water in the fridge and Gerald had a bucket of ice waiting for me when I requested.

I highly recommend this homey, comfy more than adequate place of lodging.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Aunt Beas Little White House B&B? Share your experiences!