“TJB Revisited” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tiny Jewel Box
Washington DC, DC (National Mall)
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 43 Shopping in Washington DC
A TripAdvisor Member
“TJB Revisited”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2004

Claims to have unique items but the only thing unique about this store are its high prices and poor customer service. You can expect to be insulted with a smile on their face. Do not expect the treatment or service perks of other high-end stores: you will be charged for evereything. Sales staff in unknowledgeable. If you do mind buying couture jewlery at a store that also sells coffee mugs, go for it. If you want the Fifth Ave. experience, go to Fifth Ave.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Engagement/Wedding rings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2002

My husband bought my engagement and wedding rings at The Tiny Jewel box (TJB). The sales associates at TJB were so kind, and really worked with us, allowing him to pay for the rings over time. In fact, the owner worked with us a great deal and now knows us by name. They are the most beautiful rings. Platinum and diamonds. My engagagement ring is made by Jack Kelege and wedding ring by Varna. Having rings custom made and fit for me is more than I could have ever dreamed of. I don't think I've gone one day without someone complementing my settings. If you care about quality and customer service, this is the place for you. Thanks TJB!