“Don't Pass Up!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Asian Spice

Asian Spice
717 H St NW, Washington DC, DC 20001-3733 (Downtown / Chinatown)
202-589-0900
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Asian Spice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #586 of 2,700 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cross street: 8 St. NW
Fairfax, VA
“Don't Pass Up!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place is AWESOME! Great ambiance, great food... even had something for my picky family. Turned them into believers of Thai. Panang was spectacular. Do not miss!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston,TX
“Freshest and Most Delicious Asian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Located in China Town, just a few blocks from the Convention Center, this little restaurant is a gem. Loved the soft spring rolls, especially. Also enjoyed pad thai and wonderfully fresh salad with sliced chicken and great Asian dressing.

We ate here twice and I had the same exact meal. Wish I could have taken this restaurant home with me!

Visited March 2013
“Great drinks, mouthwatering food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place three times and each time I've been so happy with the results. Incredible service! Sushi? FRESH and tasty. Pad se ew? Addictive! Bar drinks? Yesss theres so many unique cocktails, and they have happy hour specials at the bar! Last bar tender I had was Charlie, he was friendly and speedy.

Owings Mills, Maryland
“Asian Spice is 'Hot'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend and I visited this restaurant and it was an excellent experience. We first arrived and was seated in a nice cozy area near the window. We questioned that it would be cold near the glass, but the waitress overheard us and said she'd turn up the heat vent immediately in that area only. We sat down and order, then not more than a few minutes passed when the manager came over to introduce himself and gave us some insight on the restaurant and it's menu. Now that's service...

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Germany
“Scammers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother with such a dishonest place! I didn't get a chance to visit, but since I have to mark a date, I'll mark the date they stole my money.I bought a Living Social deal for Asian Spice and the management incorrectly entered my coupon and marked it as redeemed even though I have never set foot in the place. After contacting Living Social about the error, I was told to contact Asian Spice directly to correct the issue. I did and had to wait three days before anyone with authority called me back. When he did the guy told me it wasn't marked as used and it was still valid. The problem was that I staring at the voucher on Living Social and it was STILL marked as redeemed, I couldn't even print it out! I told the man on the phone this and he said, "well send me the emails that prove you spoke to Living Social". I did, and guess who is now avoiding my calls? Not only am I angry at Asian Spice for not taking responsibility for incorrectly marking my voucher, I'm angry at Living Social for not providing any recourse. I'll stick to Groupon and let everyone I know to be aware of how shady Asian Spice is. Who cares if your food is good, if you scam potential customers before they get in the door?