I stayed here while in DC for a couple nights for government meetings. Located short walk from many business/govt/sight-seeing attractions. If you're familiar with the Metro, I don't know of another hotel with better location- the Farragut West station is just outside the main entrance- very convenient. It's a business hotel, however, so temper your expectations if you're with family or on sightseeing trip. Rooms are very small, generally, and you have to request certain items such as iron & ironing board or additional pillows/sheets etc. Not a lot of storage in the room (I had a "queen" which was two twins sheeted together). Bathroom has odd shape with toilet in the corner at an angle- can be a risk for items knocked off the counter. Nice walk-in shower, not a tub. Adjustable shower head which is also a hand-held.
I normally bring my own white-noise machine but the nightstand card indicated they were available on request from the desk. You'll need one if you're a light sleeper. You're in downtown DC where there is apparently a requirement that sirens must sound endlessly from around sundown to midnight. There is a Secret Service facility just down the street and various law enforcement agencies escort delegations and dignitaries through the streets around the hotel. Be prepared for random street closures too. The hip-hop concert in Farragut Park (or somewhere close) was aggravating enough and caused vibrations in room windows (6th floor). But that's endemic to the area, not the hotel. Still, I'd like to see hotels push to limit that crap. It was a Wednesday night and booming, annoyingly juvenile music at 11:30pm is ridiculous. Especially when you have an early morning meeting.
Decent curtains but there is plenty of light bleed around the edges. Digital A/C in the room worked great. Beds were acceptable but I like firm mattresses. Helpful/friendly staff.
Not an interstate motel but not the Ritz. Just fine for business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Club Quarters in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc