We just stayed for one night here. We took a bus from NYC and arrived there 1230pm. From Union Station, we went straight to the National Mall to see the Smithsonian Museums. This was easy to do because we just one overnight bag each, so we had it with us as we went around walking. Our last stop was the white house. From there the hotel was just a block away.
We didn't have problems checking in. The hotel staff even gave us maps and told us what transport to take. We found out about the circulator Bus which took us around Georgetown. From the hotel, Washington monument was about a 10 minute walk. The Farragut West Station is right behind the hotel so we were able to ride the Metro to Union Station for our trip back to NYC.
The downside of our stay:
Breakfast not included.
Bathroom isn't so nice.
If you're on a budget, this is definitely a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 161 rooms. The hotel overlooks Farragut square and is just two blocks from the White House and Lafayette Square. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 1 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 38 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc