We stayed at the Club Quarters for four nights on a short vacation and found it to have some nice amenities.
Great price, good amenities, excellent staff, clean rooms, nice common room area with games, snacks, coffee, and a TV, two blocks from the White House, and right next to a Metro Station.
Horrible restaurant next door - expensive and rude, some street noise (but it was short-lived), no pool, tiny fitness room. Not much near-by for take out food (other than McD's.)
I would recommend this hotel to friends but advise them to book a room away from the street and to stay away from the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Groupon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Club Quarters in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc