I really recommend this hotel which lived up to our expectations.
The room itself is pretty small but that really didn't matter as it was very tastefully decorated and fitted out with nice furniture and a comfortable bed with a cosy bedspread.Another important factor was that it was pristine both in the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom was small again, but modern and fitted with a good, powerful shower and abundant hot water.
Another practical point concerning the room was that it was equipped with a coffee maker, microwave and fridge which really came in handy.
We were also impressed with the lounge on the 2nd floor which is open to guests and has free refreshments - snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks on weekdays but just tea and coffee on weekends. The lounge is also very comfortable with plenty of easy chairs, a TV, 2 computers allowing you to surf the Internet, a printer and newspapers.
The hotel front desk staff were friendly and professional and were always very helpful.
Regarding the location of the hotel, we were only 5 minutes away from the White House so it is centrally located meaning that the main monuments were within walking distance! For those of you who like travelling via the Metro, there is a station right under the hotel - you can't get closer than that!
All in all, great value for money - we'd definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Club Quarters in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc