I really recommend this hotel which lived up to our expectations.
The room itself is pretty small but that really didn't matter as it was very tastefully decorated and fitted out with nice furniture and a comfortable bed with a cosy bedspread.Another important factor was that it was pristine both in the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom was small again, but modern and fitted with a good, powerful shower and abundant hot water.
Another practical point concerning the room was that it was equipped with a coffee maker, microwave and fridge which really came in handy.
We were also impressed with the lounge on the 2nd floor which is open to guests and has free refreshments - snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks on weekdays but just tea and coffee on weekends. The lounge is also very comfortable with plenty of easy chairs, a TV, 2 computers allowing you to surf the Internet, a printer and newspapers.
The hotel front desk staff were friendly and professional and were always very helpful.
Regarding the location of the hotel, we were only 5 minutes away from the White House so it is centrally located meaning that the main monuments were within walking distance! For those of you who like travelling via the Metro, there is a station right under the hotel - you can't get closer than that!
All in all, great value for money - we'd definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 161 rooms. The hotel overlooks Farragut square and is just two blocks from the White House and Lafayette Square. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 1 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 38 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc