I stayed five days in this hotel during a conference. The location is excellent: above the metro exit (Farragut West) and about two blocks from the White House. George Washington University (GWU) is four blocks away, less then ten minutes easy walk, so it was a very good choice to stay. They also have a special price for GWU guests.
My room (302) was spacious and well equipped. it had a comfortable bed, a nice size bathroom and a strong WIFI signal (free service). However, the room was a little bit noisy at night, due to its low floor location.
The real value of this hotel is the guest Club, in which you can have complementary coffee (a real European style and flavor), soft drinks, fruits and other small foods, for breakfast and all day. You can also have unlimited bottles of water, which you fill on each floor. The Club has also two desktop computers and a printer, a large TV and lots of sitting areas, either for rest or work. This is an extra value, absolutely complementary, that you don't usually meet in business hotels of this price range.
The service in this hotel is excellent: the front desk is very helpful and efficient, the staff is always opening doors for you and greeting, the public areas are always attended and cleanly maintained. At checkout day, they were very understanding and left me the room up to my flight, late afternoon, for a small fee.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay very much.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 161 rooms. The hotel overlooks Farragut square and is just two blocks from the White House and Lafayette Square. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 1 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 38 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.