A delegation of 15 persons and I (Interpreter) spent about a week at the end of February 2013 at the Club Quarters Hotel in DC. The group had many needs, a language barrier as well as loud noise coming fron a night club across the street. Mr. Rony Najem (front Desk), Karl, and others kindly dealt with our guests and addressed all issues moving guests rooms, giving directions, supplying needed items in rooms (electric converters etc...). Hats off for the team of staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Club Quarters in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc