“Did not honor reservation” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Club Quarters

You added Club Quarters to your Saves list
Club Quarters
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   839 17th St NW, Washington DC, DC 20006 (Dupont Circle)   |
Ranked #87 of 133 Hotels in Washington DC
Buffalo, New York
“Did not honor reservation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Showed up at 11pm and was told they had no room for me because somebody extended their stay. The room had been paid for by the company I work for and the reservation was made almost 8 weeks prior. There were no other hotels in area to stay. This place sucks. Then when I called the next morning to complain the gentleman who said he could help after I told him I wanted a manager said he couldn't help me. He then hung up me. Classy place. Awful service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Indonesian first
Little Compton, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

A friend and I took a long awaited trip to DC and booked 4 nights at Club Quarters. The price was reasonable, beds were comfy, pillows puffy, the room was clean but spartan and we loved access to the communal computer/living room. We enjoyed free snacks there on Thursday - unfortunately they stop the snacks Friday thru Sunday, but do have a fabulous latte, cappucino, espresso machine that is free as well as free filtered water on each floor. You just fill your own from the plastic bottles available.
There's also a restaurant attached to the hotel that's convenient. There's no concierge, but Rany at the front desk was MOST helpful in getting us whatever we needed!

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I think I inhaled a pack of cigarettes or more of second hand smoke during my stay (inside my room). For anyone who detests cigarette smoke, be very careful to be sure that you don't get stuck unknowingly on a smoking floor. I didn't know hotels had smoking floors anymore, and I ended up getting a room on a smoking floor without anyone telling me. I didn't realize it until after it was too late, though the stale stinky odor of a smoking room should have triggered me to ask earlier. At night, I could have sworn somebody was blowing smoke straight into my room for hours on end, that is how bad it was. Ruined my night of sleep and even affected my clothing.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Love this hotel! It is really close to the White House, and easy walking distance to the mall, museums, memorials etc. Very pleasant and efficient front desk staff, particularly the gorgeous woman who helped us check in, and stow our luggage. The restaurant is also great for breakfast. Rooms are very nice, clean, good amenities. Great value! I'll be back!

Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Convenient to all central DC attractions. Very accomodating and even provide a few perks like free bottled water. A little noisy do to the park across the street and it's proximity to city center. But very comfy and convenient to metro. I would definitely recommend and would stay again.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I had read that Club Quarters was in a great location but I didn't realize how great until I got there. It is literally down the street from the White House! It is also directly next to the Farragot West metro stop which makes getting there from the airport a breeze. The entire hotel was extremely clean and all the staff I encountered were very pleasant. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I spent a night a this Hotel during a business trip and highly recommend it. Checking in was a breeze. The rooms were small but nice and clean. It had everything that I needed including free Wi-fi. The restaurant was excellent. You can't beat the location and the price of this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Club Quarters? Share your experiences!