My son and I just got back from a two-night stay at the Club Quarters in DC. I've stayed at both the New York WTC and Philadelphia locations before, and the Club Quarters in DC is consistent with those two other hotels. All are in good locations, clean, and affordable.
On this visit, we stayed in a suite which had a queen bed (they don't really seem like queens, more similar in size to doubles/fulls) and a full size pull-out couch. The room also had a small refrigerator and microwave, which was really convenient. The rooms are small, but clean and well appointed.
The location is excellent, approximately three blocks from the White House. Also, the hop-on-hop off trolley has a stop about two blocks from the hotel, if you are interested in doing sight-seeing tours.
The restaurant on the first floor has a good happy hour menu which is affordable and kid-friendly with things like wings and nachos. That's the only type of food that we got there, so I don't have any comments on their regular menu.
I didn't have any issues with service. I found everything to be very pleasant and helpful. I am, however, a very low maintenance, self-service kind of traveler. If you are looking for lot of bells and whistles and pampering, this is probably not your kind of place.
I would return to this hotel. In fact, I am considering booking it to take my mother to see the cherry blossoms next year.
The place that they refer you to for parking, Washington Square, is about three blocks away. I think there was less expensive parking a tad bit closer to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 161 rooms. The hotel overlooks Farragut square and is just two blocks from the White House and Lafayette Square. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 1 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 38 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.