We didn't really run into any trouble with the hotel. It just seemed that the staff really kept to themselves and didn't smile too much. When we checked it, they gave us the keys and didn't say much more. No offering us maps or anything (which we noticed were available when we checked out. Would've helped if they offered it to us when we checked in.)
We were just traveling in town for 2 days to take a look around DC. The location was prime, especially if you are staying on the weekdays. However, if you are traveling on weekends and thought about using the Metro, read on.... We arrived on Friday morning, got off the Farragout West Metro entrance and the hotel was just right next door! Imagine our delight! However, the next day, we saw that the station entrance was actually closed on weekends. So, our first time using the convenient entrance also turned out to be our last. For the next 2 days, we would walk about a block or two to use the Metro. It's not too bad. However, that was one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. So, it was a bit of a let down.
Overall, the inside of the hotel is tiny. But, it's clean and convenient. I especially liked their water bottling machine where they offer empty bottles and filtered water to refill it with as many times as you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Club Quarters in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc