We didn't really run into any trouble with the hotel. It just seemed that the staff really kept to themselves and didn't smile too much. When we checked it, they gave us the keys and didn't say much more. No offering us maps or anything (which we noticed were available when we checked out. Would've helped if they offered it to us when we checked in.)
We were just traveling in town for 2 days to take a look around DC. The location was prime, especially if you are staying on the weekdays. However, if you are traveling on weekends and thought about using the Metro, read on.... We arrived on Friday morning, got off the Farragout West Metro entrance and the hotel was just right next door! Imagine our delight! However, the next day, we saw that the station entrance was actually closed on weekends. So, our first time using the convenient entrance also turned out to be our last. For the next 2 days, we would walk about a block or two to use the Metro. It's not too bad. However, that was one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. So, it was a bit of a let down.
Overall, the inside of the hotel is tiny. But, it's clean and convenient. I especially liked their water bottling machine where they offer empty bottles and filtered water to refill it with as many times as you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 161 rooms. The hotel overlooks Farragut square and is just two blocks from the White House and Lafayette Square. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 1 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 38 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc