This new Fairfield Inn was a wonderful surprise for us. It's very new (it was a different brand of hotel that Fairfield totally renovated) & our room was extremely well done. The rooms are not huge but it was enough room for the 3 of us. You are within blocks of all the sights in Washington DC too. Plus you are in Chinatown - lots of good Chinese restaurants within a block or two. The Free breakfast was excellent although it's very busy but there was plenty of food for everyone. We wanted to see everything so we took a tour - I highly recommend the 'On Board' tour. We took the 3 hour tour & it was excellent plus there is a longer tour in which you also go on a boat ride on the Potamac. We had gone on a dinner cruise the night before so we skipped that but I would recommend it if you haven't been on the Potomac River.
Parking is by valet for $33/day. It was well worth it since we were touing the East Coast and had our car with us.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, Dc / Downtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, Dc / Downtown Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Washington, Dc / Downtown
- Red Roof Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently opened & completely renovated hotel offers comfort & convenience to the busy business traveler looking for quality & value while visiting our National’s Capital. As the only Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott located in the Washington DC city center, our hotel features a custom design package with upgraded services & amenities designed specifically with the business traveler in mind. 198 elegant & functional guestrooms offering plush bedding, LCD flat screen TVs with premium channels, spacious work desk with plug-in-panel and complimentary Wi-Fi & hard wired internet access • Complimentary expanded continental breakfast • 24 hour access fitness room and business center • The Irish Channel, on-site restaurant open for lunch & dinner & offering room service from 11am-11pm • Concierge service • Valet parking • Same-day dry cleaning service. Located in the bustling Chinatown neighborhood & in close proximity to: Gallery Place/Chinatown metro (2 blocks) • Walter E. Washington Convention Center (6 blocks) • Verizon Center (2 blocks) • U.S. Capitol (1 mile) • Union Station (1 mile) • Government & association offices nearby • Airports: Reagan National (DCA) - 6.5 miles, Dulles Int'l (IAD) - 25 miles, Baltimore/Washington (BWI) - 35 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, DC / Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.