I chose this property because its front door is about 100 feet from the NoMa-Gallaudet Metro station, which is only one stop from Union Station. As a result some rooms get noise from Metro trains, but I was on the 8th floor and it did not bother me. I stayed only one night and did not use any hotel services, but I found the room very spacious and comfortable. I would stay here again if I need to be in this part of DC. I should add that I am not too familiar with the neighborhood, but it seems to be undergoing a lot of gentrification, and the presence of this hotel seems to be a part of that transition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc