Not sure why any Marriott Gold or above awards member would ever stay at a Courtyard. There are no benefits. Restaurant is expensive. Alcoholic beverages are unaffordable. The only saving grace of this and other Courtyards is the staff. This Courtyard has a very attentive staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc