I was very pleased with this hotel! It was extremely clean and the staff was very welcoming and kind! I was a bit worried when I read further down some of the reviews. Our room faced the tracks, but we didn't notice any noise. The staff met us at the door and took us to the front desk and helped us with our luggage and even took us to our car two times when we forgot items we needed. The price for parking was VERY fair. We paid $33 and parked from Friday morning until Saturday afternoon. They even let us keep our car there after we checked out! The location next to the metro was very nice. We had no troubles and no complaints! We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc