The hotel is very clean, staff is very welcoming and right by the metro station. We were impressed with the lobby (on the second floor) where they had Starbucks, a place to use several computers, a small market area. The bed was very comfortable and very conveniently located by the metro station. I don't know if I didn't hear any train sounds because we were in a higher floor, but it seemed pretty calm from our room. The only down side was that I didn't really like the neighborhood too much. I wouldn't really feel safe walking around there at night, however, during the day, it seemed fine. The people at the front door were fantastic and worked in a very timely manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Marriott, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc