I'm a Marriott guy from way back, I stayed here because of the proximity to the Metro stop. The hotel is pretty clean and is safe. I usually say that the only thing I really need is a clean bed and a shower, but the bed needs to be somewhat comfortable. The bed in this place was similar to sleeping on pavement. I ended up sleeping on the comforter and using a blanket in the hopes of finding some softness under me. Brutal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc