Stayed for the Redskins/Chargers game. Wanted to stay in a safe area close to the Metro. Capital Hill/Navy Yard Marriott met all of our expectations. Property clean, staff went above their call of duty to help. Room clean and laid out nicely. Breakfast was excellent and priced well for the portion received. Metro on next block. Only downfall, fee to pay for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc