Me and my husband stayed here for the Marine Corp Marathon and very pleased minus a couple of problems. One we were scheduled with a shuttle to take us to the metro at 4:30am and although we came down 3 minutes after the shuttle never came. We were told by another person also waiting there before us that the shuttle never came and left empty. We all left at around 4:45am.
The other problem is that they put a $380 dollar hold on our account which we had already paid for head of time.
Other than that the hotel was very clean and was at a perfect location for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc