For Marine Corp Marathon Weekend, all hotels closer to the city proper were filled. This Marriott although not the most convenient to inner city DC, is conveniently located near the Metro. Staff are extremely accomodating and helpful. Due to the marathon and homecoming at an area college, we had to sign a "Quiet Agreement". It worked - no crazy loud neighbors. Had a good nights sleep for the 3 that were there. Beds are very comfortable, rooms including bathroom are clean. Cannot comment on the coffee at the bistro (they brew Starbucks) - had a coffee from Au Bon Pain next door. Restuarants in the immediate vicintiy are not noteworthy. ATF headquarters is down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc