Family of 4 stayed at the Marriott to go watch the Mets play the Nationals. It was a great location. We walked to the ball field. The subway and bus stop are 1 block away. The room was a nice size and spotless. Starbucks is in the lobby -- free coffee in the room. Parking is not included but available at a reasonable price ($29).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc