The hotel itself is a very nice hotel, modern and clean with great amenities. The room we had was very nice and the bed was amazing! We had a brilliant sleep every night we were there. Although the hotel was very nice we did feel disappointed with the area. We felt it was quite rough- there were several homeless people hanging around outside on a regular basis. There is currently building work going on across the road so I can only assume the area is being upgraded. One night we were there we were disturbed by around 11 police cards outside (sirens and all) escorting a huge group of youths! There is a handy supermarket, Potbellys sandwich shop, McDonalds, 7/11 all close by. On the upside the hotel is right next to Nova U metro stop which is ideal to get into Washington DC for the sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc