I just got back from a four day stay at the Courtyard by Marriott\US Capitol. At first I was worried after reading some reviews, but this place was awesome! Everyone was very friendly. The room were clean. The bed (especially the pillows) were extremely comfortable. This hotel is just a few feet from DC Metro. By all means use the Metro to get around DC. The Metro runs behind the hotel, our room overlooked the tracks, but you do not hear or feel the train go by! I would most definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc