Never being to DC before the hotel staff was very helpful.
Pros: right next to the metro. Room key to get to floors above 2nd & in front after 10. Pool. Valet parking(secure under). Resturants in walking distance. Comfy bed
Cons: not a great view. Construction. Limited parking. $33 for valet over night. Not in walking distance to DC attractions. Small, but works.
**beware of construction on the roads (but could not hear it in the room)
**get all day pass for metro. Ask the guards they will help you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc