We had a great experience at the Courtyard Marriott Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol. The rooms were large, clean and nicely appointed. Similarly, the staff was professional and very accommodating. There are computers and printers available for travelers who need to print out boarding passes, etc. Next to the hotel is a 7-11, which is nice if you want to buy a few snacks for the room at night or to grab a quick breakfast on-the-go in the morning. The parking was expensive ($33 a night for valet parking), but the cars were kept in a nice secure area and the parking staff was efficient and responsive to our needs. The price for our room was well-below a lot of the other DC hotels and we were very happy with our experience at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc