Just spent 2 nights at this hotel...the rooms are comfortable and clean but you can hear everything in the hallway. Location was okay...next to a metro stop but so much construction in the area made it a bit hard to navigate. We had a nightmare the 2nd night...a group of kids from Italy were on our floor...slamming doors and screaming the hallways...called reception 3 times and nothing. My husband yelled at them...then I did (not quite as nicely as he did)...then I had to go down to reception to pitch a fit. (Seriously, the noise was ridiculous...doors slammed more than 40 times in an hour...and I mean SLAMMED!) finally a security guard came up...they called all of their chaperones...it finally quieted down around midnight. Honestly not sure if I would recommend or stay here again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc