The rooms are nice and large, the internet works great, the subway station is only 1 minute away.
Like others have mentioned there are train tracks right behind the hotel, it didn't bother me, I slept very well, the windows are sound proof.
The 7 eleven next door was so convenient.
It's a great hotel if you want to stay away from downtown, but still have an easy access to everything by subway.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.