We stayed here for three nights and had a good time. The hotel's location is convenient as it is about 1min's walk from the NoMa stop of the MetroRail. Also, there are two bikeshare stations nearby if you choose to move around town with those. The exercise room is small, but good and the pool next to it seemed nice enough as well. We did not have breakfast there so can't comment on that. The room was spacious and everything was clean. I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.