we picked the courtyard because you always know what to expect , and this time was no different. The people were great.. the room very clean and had all the amenities you need, small pool, wifi and a bistro with food.. there is au bon pain right down the street with fast food across the street. steps to the metro and a nice walk to union station. I would stay here again.. you have to pay for parking for your car, but you can take it out as much as you want. Ask to be NOT on the train side, as a train goes by and you can hear it all night long.. but we walked ALOT and slept fairly soundly . There is a small fridge you can store snacks etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc