Reasonably priced, right next to the Metro, so just a few train stops from the national mall. The bistro in the hotel is just fine for breakfast, quick dinner or a cocktail. No lunch and more of a quick cafe feel to it. The pool is tiny! Our 2 kids had fun but any more than 4 people in there and it's getting cramped. We weren't in DC for the pool though, and the location and price will make this a place I'd stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc