I spent 3 nights here and traveled alone for a school related interview. I arrived on thurs (4/12/13). First off the hotel is very nice and modern. I was greeted with a nice staff member that advised me check-in was on the second floor. Check in was nice and quick. I liked how they had a little office area with computers and printers in the lobby. (I was able to print my boarding pass). The bistro is also on the second floor and I ordered dinner there all 3 nights. The staff at the bistro had excellent customer service. The food was surprisingly reasonably priced as most hotel foods arent and also very good. I had the chedder french dip, spinach dip, and two different soups. The rooms were nice, there was free wifi, and i had a frontview. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I felt very safe-as I am a young woman all the way from the OC traveling alone. I did not take the metro but it was 2 minutes walking distance away. I took the taxi instead and they were so nice calling me a cab each time. I would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc