One mile walk from Union station. Abundant eateries within 1 block walk. Supermarket within 2 block walk that has extensive deli and salad bar, much cheaper wine and beer than any other place you would find in DC as a tourist. It is right on the metro, out the door and twenty steps down. There is a convenience store next door. But, you may never need any of those things. The staff is super and friendly, they have a restaurant and bar, pool and workout room. The building is super secure and relatively quiet for downtown D.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC / U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc