“The best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Dupont Circle North

The Inn at Dupont Circle North
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Washington DC
The Inn at Dupont Circle North
1620 T Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20009 (Dupont Circle)   |
Ranked #32 of 49 Washington DC B&B and Inns
california
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Single bed room in the carriage house was small but beautiful and ideal for my solo travel. Had the carriage house kitchen and living room to myself for most of my nine days there and the main house was available too - lovely, welcoming and sweet. The staff was top notch. Dominic's breakfasts were perfect. I could not have asked for anything more. The tree lined neighborhood is interesting, safe, and well located for catching a cab or eating a quick meal. The owners and staff have every detail covered to make guests happy, and the price was very low compared to every other place I checked in the vicinity. They made my trip easy.

Room Tip: Try the inexpensive single in the carriage house if you are traveling alone. A shared bath with the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Through a trustworthy referral, my friend and I stayed at the Inn at Dupont North in Washington, Well, let me say that I was more than pleasantly surprised. The rooms are decorated as someone would decorate a fabulous bedroom. The elaborate window treatment and bedding instantly whisked me away into a lap of luxury. I must say that the customer service rivals any 5 star hotel's concierge staff. I will indeed stay here again and refer all of my friends, family and business associates!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Bayside, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very beautiful B&B. You can't beat the location - right in the heart of Dupont Cirlce and just a couple blocks from the Metro. We had a cute little room in the back above the kitchen, so it was nice and quiet. A full breakfast was served every morning, and everyone who worked there was extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed for 3 nights - would definitely go back again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful old townhouse with vintage furnishings, clean rooms and a made-to-order breakfast. I was greeted by name at the door by Dominic, who made me feel very much at home. Though I only stayed one night, I will definitely stay there again when I return to DC in the spring. The only drawback was the shared bath though I was fortunate that the room with which the bath was to be shared was vacant.

• Stayed March 2012
Winchester, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Firstly parking was nightmare we drove around for 15 minutes trying to find a place to park.
When we checked in the staff was nice but not sure on street parking ( you can pay them $28 to use there space in a garage 8 blocks away) we choice street parking which is a pain because depending on where you park you have to move your car every 30min-2hours.
The room was nice a bit small, the bathroom was big but there is very little hot water to be had, you only get about a 1/3 of the tub full before it gets cold.
Everything is loud, the street outside the window ( that is to be expected), the other guests you can hear when they are talking/running water/watching tv/snoring, you can hear breakfast being made and the guests clanking there silverware. Annoying to say the least!
Breakfast was simple eggs, bacon, toast. I would've loved to have a waffle, being as there was one sitting right in the kitchen, but I was told it was broken :(.
Overall it was okay, could have been better.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I didn’t book early enough to stay at the hotel where my conference would be held, the Washington Hilton, so I booked the Inn at Dupont Circle – North. It’s a 10-15 minute walk away from the Hilton along T Street, and the number of people walking dogs or returning from work or dinner made me feel safe.
Room 2 is a generous size and is nicely decorated with a private bath. It is quiet – almost sound-proof, includes normal amenities (hair dryer, TV). Everything is clean and fresh. The Jacuzzi didn’t work, but the water’s hot so I’m not complaining. Oh, and the room has wireless internet.
Jeffrey served a delicious breakfast. He was friendly and efficient, and a great ambassador for the Inn.
I did not miss staying at the Hilton one bit, and would return to the Inn again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Coolum Beach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

three of us stayed here for 3 nights and it was the perfect B&B. We had the two rooms in the lower floors which had our own shared bathroom which was excellent. The breakfast was wonderful and the service was superb. Great location, just a 5 minute walk to the station. Have stayed in many B&B's and this was up there with the best of them. Very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: If there are more than two of you the lower 2 bedrooms are just perfect.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Been to The Inn at Dupont Circle North? Share your experiences!