Traveling home from vacation, DC was a nice diversion from the hectic I95 traffic. We took an evening and morning in DC to grab some pictures of monuments and see a few things. We have been to DC many times, stayed many places, this one rates at the top. The staff was most helpful, from the valet to the front desk and concierge. Located just a few blocks from the White House yet somewhat secluded on a one way street. Nice restaurant/bar located in the lobby with health conscious menu, yet very tasty. We had a late night snack after sightseeing in DC.
They offer a late check out so you are not rushed in the morning. We walked to the White House and back and still had plenty of time to relax before check out. Very clean and refreshing hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin