I first stayed here with the family between Christmas and New Years. I came back in January and February for business. Each time I was checked in by the same gentleman who recognized me. Staff is super friendly and you can't beat complimentary wine when you check in! Great Platinum recognition all around (breakfast, rooms, etc.). DC is a tough city for hotels as property footprints can be small. They do a great job with what they have to work with. For business, good location for the meetings I need - and there is always taxis at the ready. For the family, I found it a good location to be between the national sites (Mall, Whitehouse, etc.) and the zoo. I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin